Thank you for your interest in registering for classes at
Register now for our 2020/2021 Season.
In person: please come by any time during studio hours; see schedule.
Online: print and complete registration form, then scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with payment (VISA, Mastercard, or email money transfer).
By mail: print and complete registration form and mail along with payment (VISA, Mastercard, cheques) to:
The S.P.A.C.E. 1324 Danforth Avenue,
Toronto Ontario, M4J 1M9.
STUDIO DRESS CODE: LOOK LIKE A PRO=FEEL LIKE A PRO!
ALL Classes: Hair must be tied back off the face and neck, and jewellery removed. No jeans (as they restrict movement), oversized clothing (since we must see the body to ensure proper technique), or street shoes may be worn in class. Gum, food, and drinks are not permitted in the studios (water bottles only).
Ballet: Girls – black leotard, pink tights, soft pink ballet slippers (teacher will advise if pointe shoes are required). Please secure hair in a bun. Boys – white T–shirt, black fitted dance pants/bike shorts, soft black ballet shoes.
Jazz/Hip Hop and Musical Theatre: Leotard or fitted T–shirt, dance pants or sweat pants. Black jazz slippers or dance sneakers.
Tap: Leotard or fitted T–shirt, dance pants or sweatpants. Hard black tap shoes with low square heel.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULED STUDIO CLOSURES
There are no classes on:
- Our season runs from September to June, and is divided into two terms; students registered for the full season have priority over new students for placement in Term II.
- Classes are limited to 12 students, and may be combined or cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- We have two shows – a small Christmas show, and a full scale show in June. Additional costume fees are required for the June show, and there is a charge for tickets. We also arrange for professional photos to be purchased, if desired.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $30 is required to reserve placement. All fees (including post dated cheques) must be received with registration. Additional payment plans are subject to an administrative fee of $15. A $35 charge will be added to any NSF cheque, and a late charge of $10 per month will be added to unpaid balances. Receipts are issued at the beginning of each term; there is a $15 administrative fee should you require an additional copy.
- Full refunds of unused class fees will be issued up until the 3rd class of the term. There will be no refunds after the 4th class, or for classes missed due to lateness, absence, or being unable to participate in class for any reason.
- Our staff is made up of working industry professionals. We may schedule make up classes or substitute teachers if staff members are absent due to professional obligations.
- We do not schedule make up classes for scheduled studio closures or student absences. Please inform teachers in advance of lateness or absence, when possible.
- Everyone is expected to be on time and follow the Dress Code, which helps ensure everyone’s safety. Those who are late or unprepared may be asked to observe class only.